AssuranceAutomotive, Retail & Consumer Products
Leonard Gordon is a Partner in the Firm’s Los Angeles office and a member of its National Retail/Consumer Products Industry group. He works extensively with businesses that span a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, apparel, furniture, electronics and jewelry.
Mr. Gordon has an outstanding reputation for providing audits and reviews to companies that specialize in Wear-it, Eat-it, and Plug-it-in products; closely-held manufacturers, distributers and retailers of consumer products.
Throughout his career, Mr. Gordon has developed a close business advisory relationship with his clients providing audit, financial reporting and strategic planning services. In addition, he has helped numerous clients with assistance in procuring financing. Mr. Gordon also holds a Certified Information Technology Professional Certificate issued by the AICPA and assists clients with audits of service providers.
Upon graduating from college, Mr. Gordon began his career with the Firm more than 20 years ago.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Textile Professionals Clubâ€š Past President
- University of Southern Californiaâ€š Accounting Circle
- City of Hopeâ€š Apparel Industries Groupâ€š Board of Directors
- Self Help & Recovery Exchangeâ€š Presidentâ€š Board of Directors
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Accounting for Importers
- Business Start-up & Entrepreneurship
- Exporting Fashion to the United States