Patty Hamliton is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. She works primarily with closely held businesses and has extensive experience with industries that include manufacturing, distribution, construction and real estate development, financial institutions, insurance brokerages, professional employer organizations and nonprofit organizations.
In the Tampa office, Ms. Hamilton is responsible for the oversight of the accounting and auditing staff group. She actively participates in recruiting and mentoring of staff at all levels.
Ms. Hamilton is also in the process of creating a Firm charitable foundation to provide a centralized vehicle to capture the various charitable work and donations and plans to grow the foundation into a meaningful organization that provides value to the Firm and the communities where we live and work.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
Awards & Recognition
- Nominated for Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2016 Business Woman of the Year Award
- Graduate of Skoda Minotti’s second Leadership Development Class, 2013-2015
- Recipient of Skoda Minotti’s annual Delivering on the Promise Award in 2014