Vice President - Business Solutions
Rob Drover is a principal and vice president – Business Solutions with Marcum Technology LLC. Mr. Drover leads Marcum Techs’ Digital Advisory Practice. Rob is based in Philadelphia, PA.
The Digital Advisory practice offers solutions in:
- Application Integration
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrency
- Data Analytics
- Financial Services
- Intelligent Automation
- Business Process Outsourcing
Mr. Drover specializes in Business Process Improvement, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and high volume data management. With a focus on operational excellence and process improvement, he has assisted a wide range of clients, including Fortune 200 organizations, to optimize their enterprise-level applications and processes.
With over 30 years of experience in accounting & finance, sales and marketing and information technology, Mr. Drover offers expertise in project management, operations support and technology transformation. His industry experience includes more than 10 years in the chemical, agricultural and pharmaceutical business units at the DuPont Company.
Mr. Drover has delivered both domestic and international engagements in many different industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, real estate, telecommunications and the public sector. He has experience with robotic automation, business process outsourcing, data management, IT support operations, custom workflow development, package system selection, and ERP & CRM implementations.
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Marcum Answers – Automation Helps Solve the Hiring Dilemma
- Taking Advantage of Tax Credits Available for Robotic Process Automation Projects
- Struggling to Keep Up with Sales and Use Tax Compliance?
- Digital Transformation is Essential for Sustainability and Growth
- Integrated Operations in a Retail Context: Using Advanced ERP Solutions
- Business Process Re-engineering – Never Say Die
- Common Sense Ideas to Boost Your Employee’s Technology Competency
- Implementing a Continuous Improvement Culture – Harnessing the Power of 11