Tax & BusinessMedia & Entertainment, Talent & Literary Agencies
Robert Pesce is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services division and the National Partner-in-Charge of its Accounting Services Group. He has an outstanding reputation for developing strong relationships with clients in the entertainment industry as well as professional services firms. His ability for successfully working with actors, authors and agencies led to his instrumental role in the founding of the Firm’s Media and Entertainment group.
A trusted advisor, Rob Pesce is often engaged by clients for business advice and tax saving strategies. He provides a variety of accounting, business management, consulting and tax planning services that enable his clients to become more profitable and efficient.
Mr. Pesce has more than 30 years experience. He joined the firm in 1986 beginning his professional career at Marcum. He has spoken before industry groups on various tax topics and published numerous articles. Mr. Pesce is very involved within the New York City community and volunteers his time and serves on committees for cultural and community-minded not-for-profit organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA),
- Cooperation with Education Committee, Nassau County Chapter Chair
- Association of Authors’ Representatives
- The Authors Guild
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Tax Tips for Authors, The Authors Guild, November 2015
- AAR Toolbox: 1099s, 1042s and other Tax Reporting Issues, Moderator, November 2012
- Trends in Media & Entertainment, JPMorgan Chase’s National Media and Entertainment Practice, September 2012
- 10th Annual Wealth Management Summit, Panel Speaker, October 2011
- Retirement, Succession and/or Leaving the Business, Society of Illustrators, August 2011
- Understanding Section 409A, Association of Authors’ Representatives (AAR), March 2009