AssuranceAlternative Investments, Construction, Technology, SEC/Transaction Services, Cannabis
Steve Rapattoni is an Assurance Services partner in the Firm’s Costa Mesa, California office. He has more than 25 years of experience working with public companies in matters involving initial public offerings, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 implementation, special internal control audits, and complex financing transactions. Mr. Rapattoni specializes in business consulting, assurance, and accounting for public and privately held companies. He is actively involved with international accounting groups and works closely with clients and subsidiaries located throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Mr. Rapattoni serves as the Southern California Group Leader for the Firm’s High Technology Industry group, with concentrations in technology, telecommunications, and bioscience, as well as manufacturing and distribution, financial services, and real estate. He is also a member of the SEC Practice group and national Alternative Investment and Construction Industry groups.
Mr. Rapattoni began his career at a “Big 4” firm and later became a partner at two Orange County accounting firms. In addition, he served as chief financial officer for an Orange County real estate development company.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- DFK International Assurance Group
- American Heart Association, Former Co-Chair
- Orange County High School of the Arts, Former Board Member
- San Juan Capistrano Little League, Board Member
- Cash Flow Essentials
- Financing Your Business-Identification and Selection of Debt Structuring
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Auditor
- How to Create an Advisory Board