Tax & Business
Thomas Filomeno is a partner in Firm’s Hartford, Connecticut office. He has 40 years of public accounting experience providing accounting, tax and financial planning services to a wide array of clients and industries. Mr. Filomeno also spends considerable time serving clients, particularly in manufacturing and wealth management, to help them achieve their business and personal objectives.
Mr. Filomeno collaborates with manufacturing clients on specialized issues, including inventory, job costing, overhead allocation, and financial analysis. He also works with clients regularly on wealth management, financial planning, tax planning, succession and estate planning issues.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- West Hartford Exchange Club
- UNICO National – Farmington Chapter
- Metro Hartford Alliance — Legislative Affairs Committee
- Connecticut Tooling and Machining Association — Board Member and Treasurer
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce — former President and Treasurer
- Foundation for West Hartford Schools — former Board Member and Treasurer
- Northwest Catholic High School – former Board Member and current Finance Committee
- St. Timothy Middle School — former Board Member and Finance Chair
- Oz Griebel for Governor, 2018 – former Treasurer