Warren Hennagin is the California Construction Industry leader and a partner in the Costa Mesa office of Marcum LLP. Mr. Hennagin has more than 30 years of experience with audit, accounting, tax planning, and business consulting. He was previously managing partner of a Southern California-based CPA firm where he was responsible for the day-to-day operations and strategic direction of the firm.
Mr. Hennagin is highly experienced in the construction industry, but also provides computer and management consulting services, as well as quality and internal controls to manufacturing and service-focused businesses.
Mr. Hennagin frequently speaks on accounting matters related to the construction industry, including as a regular speaker at the annual AICPA National Construction and Real Estate Conference. He continues to be involved in national construction and building-related associations on both local and national levels. Mr. Hennagin has also authored many articles for construction-related publications.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (Cal CPA)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Associations (CICPAC), Past President
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., National Tax Committee Member
- American Subcontractors Association, Current Chapter Accountant, Past Director
- Construction Financial Management Association, Member and Holder of CCIFP credential