Tax & Business
Adnan Islam is an international tax partner with a specialization in blockchain and cryptocurrency transactions. He has nearly 20 years of public accounting experience as a tax attorney.
Adnan specializes in cross-border strategies, comprehensive inbound tax services, global information reporting, and outbound U.S. tax planning, structuring, and tax optimization. He has advised U.S.-based and inbound companies within the technology, telecom, pharmaceutical and life sciences, private equity and alternative investments, manufacturing and distribution, and professional services sectors.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Blockchain Technologies certification, MIT
- Certified Public Accountant (licensed CPA in NY and CA)
- Certified Taxation Law Specialist (State Bar of California)
- Enrolled Agent (EA) (inactive), authorized to practice before the IRS
- Licensed attorney admitted to practice law in New Jersey, Washington, D.C., California, and the United States Tax Court
- ProVisors, Group Leader of NYC1 group