Alina Korsak is an assurance partner in Marcum’s Merrimack, New Hampshire office and a member of the Firm’s Governmental and Public Administrative Services Group. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Alina is currently responsible for managing several audit engagements annually, including financial statement audits of cities, towns, pension plans, utilities, airports, investment funds, and quasi governmental agencies. She also manages audits for five governments that annually earn the Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA).
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New England States Government Finance Officers Association (NESGFOA)
- National Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Marguerite’s Place, Board Member and Treasurer
- Nashua Adult Learning Center, Former Board Member and Treasurer
Articles & Presentations
- MMAAA Conference, March 2021
- VT GFOA Workshop, February 2020