Chief Marketing Strategy Officer
Alyson Fieldman is chief marketing strategy officer at Marcum LLP, a Top 20 national accounting and business advisory services firm. Alyson works closely with the Firm’s leadership to set the marketing strategy to grow the business and its service lines. With more than 20 years of professional services marketing experience, Alyson has a broad skillset including business strategy, branding, marketing communications, business development/sales, website development, content marketing, social media, and public relations. She is passionate about crafting meaningful client experiences and managing high-performing, cross-functional teams.
Prior to joining Marcum, Alyson served as chief marketing officer at Skoda Minotti, which merged into Marcum in 2019. She has also served as managing director of client services for a Chicago-based digital agency, account manager for a legal branding agency, and marketing director for a labor and employment boutique law firm. Alyson’s clients have included some of the world’s most reputable professional services organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Congregation Shaarey Tikvah, Board Member and Marketing Chair
- Mandel Jewish Day School, Board Member and Marketing Chair
- Jewish Community Federation of Cleveland, Member of the Overseas Connections
- Committee, Pomegranate Society and Ben Gurion Society Member