Tax & Business
Andrew Clark is a tax partner in the Firm’s Boston, MA office. He is a member of the Marcum Family Wealth Services and Trust & Estates practice groups.
Mr. Clark specializes in advising large, multi-generational families, including their individual, fiduciary, partnership, and estate returns. He works with clients on developing tax efficient, proactive strategies to achieve their goals, while ensuring federal, state, and international tax compliance. In addition, he focuses on advising “ex-pats” and U.S. non-resident clients.
Mr. Clark is also a leader in the Firm’s national and regional recruiting efforts and also focuses on the Firm’s internal training programs, cultivating Marcum’s future leaders.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Tax & Young Professional Committees
- The Boston Foundation, Professional Advisors Alumni Network
- Georgetown University, Alumni Admissions Committee
- Leading Edge Alliance, Young Professionals
- Georgetown Club of Boston, President
- Boston Estate Planning Council, Member
- Community Builders, Inc., Audit and Finance Committee