Tax & BusinessConstruction
Ashlie Forum is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services Division. She serves as Tax Services Leader for Real Estate and Construction in the Southeast for the Firm.
Additionally, Mrs. Forum provides a wide range of tax services to privately held companies in a variety of industries with extensive experience serving family businesses as well as high net worth families. She has provided tax consulting, compliance, research, and tax planning services to privately held companies, as well as assisted with tax controversy issues.
Mrs. Forum has ample knowledge in partnership taxation with a focus on the business and compliance needs of limited liability companies.
Mrs. Forum also has experience in Family Office services, which includes a variety of services from bill paying, succession planning, and investment analysis.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), Member
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Finest Event, Committee Member
- Marcum CPE Training, Committee Chair & Instructor
- NAIOP, South Florida Chapter, Member
Articles & Presentations
- Tax Planning and Business Strategy Opportunities for Real Estate Companies Emerge through CARES Act, Marcum Newsletter, May 2020
- Returning to a New Normal: Real Estate & the Pandemic, Webinar, May 2020
- Critical Information for Businesses, Miami-Dade Beacon Council Trade & Logistics Committee, Panel Discussion, May 2020
- Tax Considerations from the CARES Act for the Real Estate Industry, NAIOP South Florida, April 2020
- Year-End Tax Forum: A Panel Discussion, November 2019
- Everything Contractors Need to Know about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Construction Executive, May 2019
- Construction Contracts: Tax Planning Opportunities, Marcum Newsletter, January 2017
The Status of Opportunities Zones: A Panel Discussion, October 2019