Tax & Business
Ashlie Forum is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services Division. She serves as Tax Services Leader for Real Estate and Construction in the Southeast for the Firm.
Additionally, Mrs. Forum provides a wide range of tax services to privately held companies in a variety of industries with extensive experience serving family businesses as well as high net worth families. She has provided tax consulting, compliance, research, and tax planning services to privately held companies, as well as assisted with tax controversy issues.
Mrs. Forum has ample knowledge in partnership taxation with a focus on the business and compliance needs of limited liability companies.
Mrs. Forum also has experience in Family Office services, which includes a variety of services from bill paying, succession planning, and investment analysis.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), Member
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Finest Event, Committee Member
- Marcum CPE Training, Committee Chair & Instructor
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Everything Contractors Need to Know about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Construction Executive, May 2019
- Construction Contracts: Tax Planning Opportunities, Marcum Newsletter, January 2017