Brian Nuzio is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services division and has extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing financial information for construction contractors, architects, engineers and consumer and industrial products corporations. As a trusted advisor, Brian helps clients develop strategies that lead to sound financial decision-making.
As a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), he is knowledgeable in troubleshooting problem job performance for construction projects and recommending practices to enhance profitability.
Brian is a frequent contributor to industry organizations and publications on accounting and auditing matters for construction companies as well as professional development courses.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), Construction Committee
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Long Island Contractors Association
- General Contractors Association of NYC
- American Council of Engineering Companies
Articles, Seminar & Presentations
- The Importance of Accounting Estimates in an Uncertain Economy, Construction Business Owner, 2023