Brian Schwerdtfeger is a director in the Advisory Services practice and based in Chicago. He has over a decade of valuation and forensic accounting experience working for valuation firms as well as national accounting firms.
Mr. Schwerdtfeger has provided valuation, forensic accounting, and financial consulting services for numerous purposes, including marital dissolutions, shareholder disputes, estate and gift taxation, 409A reporting, financial reporting, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, and other tax, corporate and litigation related matters.
Mr. Schwerdtfeger’s experience covers a wide range of industries including, but not limited to, banking, manufacturing, law firms, physicians, dental practices, retailing, wholesale distribution, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consulting, trucking, brokerage, construction, restaurants, software, and consumer products.
Mr. Schwerdtfeger became a Certified Valuation Analyst in 2014.
Prefessional & Civic Affiliations
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- NACVA’s Consultant’s Training Institute, Chicago, IL, 2013
- American Society of Appraisers Foundation Courses; BV 201 – 204
- NACVA’s Matrimonial Expert Witness Bootcamp, Chicago, IL, 2016
- Trugman, Gary R. Understanding Business Valuation, American Institute of
- Certified Public Accountants, 2007
- Pratt, Shannon P., et al. Valuing a Business: The Analysis and Appraisal of
- Closely-Held Companies, McGraw-Hill, 2000
- Continuing Education to retain CVA credential