Tax & Business
Charles Shechtman has close to 40 years of experience working with numerous individuals and companies in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, condominium associations, retail, real estate, and hospitality.
Chuck’s accounting and financial practice focuses on planning, organizing, and administering all phases of financial engagements. He is extensively involved in tax planning matters concerning individuals as well as businesses of varying sizes.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AGN, a worldwide Association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses, Former Board Member
- Vistage, Former Member
- Free Library of Philadelphia Corporate Council
- Maccabiah USA / Sports for Israel
- Jewish Community Center, Kaiserman Branch, Vice President and Board Member
- White Dog Community Enterprises
- Golden Slipper Club and Charities
- Main Line Girl’s Basketball Association