Christopher Shaffer is a director in the Firm’s Risk Advisory Services group and leads the HITRUST CSF assessor program. Mr. Shaffer brings 18 years of information technology security, operations, and consulting experience to his clients. Mr. Shaffer specializes in leading engagements for SSAE 18, (SOC 1), SOC 2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, ISO, or IT general computing controls for private and public businesses across a variety of industries. He has extensive experience working with hosting, data center, managed service providers, and software service organizations.
Mr. Shaffer previously managed the security and network operations for multiple successful software, datacenter, and hosting service providers in an executive and operational capacity. His certifications include: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (CCSFP), Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP), and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Common Security Framework Auditor (CISA)
- Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Elite (TBBJ Elite)