Tax & Business
Daniel Castellano is a partner in Marcum’s Accounting Services Group, specializing in strategic planning and tax planning for closely-held construction companies and their executives. He also possesses practical experience in surety and banking enhancement, mergers and acquisitions and financial negotiations.
Mr. Castellano has authored numerous articles and is a frequent lecturer of construction accounting and taxation to bonding companies and banks.
Actively involved in the community, Mr. Castellano is a proud supporter of organizations including the Cooley’s Anemia Foundation, Suffolk Chapter; Contractors for Kids; Sunrise Day Camp; Long Island Cares; and Long Island Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Mr. Castellano came to Marcum after the Firm joined forces with Castellano, Korenberg & Company in 2020.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), Nassau Chapter
- General Contractors Association
- Long Island Contractors Association
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- New York City Surety Association
- Risk Management Association, Board of Directors
- Subcontractors Trade Association
- The Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Association of Wall Ceiling Carpentry Industries of NY