Valuation, Forensic and Litigation
Daniel Golish is a partner in the Firm’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation with a practice concentration in the areas of litigation advisory services, business valuations, financial reporting, divorce, mergers and acquisitions valuations, complex economic damage analysis and modeling, succession and estate planning and strategic planning.
Mr. Golish also leads the region’s Transaction Advisory Services practice, with a focus on financial due diligence for buyers and sellers, including quality of earnings analysis, working capital assistance, and contract negotiation support. He has experience in advising clients in a wide array of industries including insurance, manufacturing, distribution, construction, transportation, among others.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society – Georgia Chapter (2016 – present), Board Member and Chair of Finance Committee
Awards & Recognition
- AICPA Standing Ovation Award, 2016
- NACVA 40 Under 40 Award, 2015
- NACVA The Jeffrey R. Salins Report Writing Award – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, 2011