Daniel J. Villecco is a partner in the Assurance Services division of the Firm’s Hartford, Connecticut office. He provides a variety of assurance services to publicly-traded and privately-held companies in industries such as manufacturing and distribution, retail, software, biotechnology and aviation.
Mr. Villecco has experience with clients that have various ownership structures including client with both foreign subsidiaries and foreign ownership. He has experience with reporting requirements for publicly-traded companies which include audits for US GAAP. Filings include comfort letters, registration statements, and forms 10-Q and 10-K.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- UConn Technology Incubation Program (TIP) Professional Advisor; Mentor
- reSET Professional Advisor; Mentor
- Accelerator for Biosciences in Connecticut (ABCT), Professional Advisor; Mentor
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- CT Leadership Academy: Business Finance 101, October 2020
- Marcum Life Science & Biotech Funding Panel Discussion, September 2020
- Convertable Instruments to Become Less Complex, August 2020
- Software Startups: Don’t Overlook Capitalized Software, Hartford Business Journal, March 2020
- iHaven – Accounting & Finance Model, October 2019