Tax & Business
David M. Donnelly is a senior manager in the Firm’s Long Island office. He has more than 25 years experience and possesses specializations in Internal Revenue Service procedures and collections, corporate taxation, and state and local tax issues.
As a member of the Firm’s Tax Controversy group, Mr. Donnelly teams with business owners, individuals and attorneys to satisfy unresolved tax disputes with Federal, state and local jurisdictions. His expertise in this area includes offers in compromise, voluntary disclosures, responsible party assessment defense, audit defense services, deferred payment arrangements, penalty abatement requests, release of liens and levies, and innocent spouse relief.
Mr. Donnelly joined the Firm in 1994 and was promoted to Senior Manager in 2013.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) Relations with IRS Committee
- Community Mainstreaming Associates, Treasurer & Board Member
- The Arthritis Foundation.
- Boy Scout Troop 243, Treasurer