Tax & BusinessConstruction
David A. Fontaine is a partner in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island office. He has over 38 years of public accounting experience. He has worked with small to mid size privately owned businesses and their owners, providing tax planning, tax compliance, problem solving, business transition and financial reporting services.
He is actively involved in community service.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA) Board of Directors
- Providence Performing Arts Center (PPAC), Board of Directors
- Pawtucket Foundation, Treasurer
- Museum and Culture Preservation Foundation, Director
- Kirkbrae Country Club, Current Member Board of Governors
- Northern RI Chamber of Commerce, Past Member of Board of Directors
- Woonsocket Rotary Club, Past President, Honorary Member
- Woonsocket Rotary Foundation, Past President
- Burrillville Redevelopment Agency, Past Member