Vice President - Strategic IT Consulting
David Mustin is a vice president of strategic IT consulting at Marcum Technology, responsible for implementing technology projects such as strategic IT roadmaps, IT assessments, system selections, restructuring, and post deal value capture.
David specializes in developing and executing business and IT strategic growth and transformation initiatives. He has an extensive background in formulating and executing technology strategies and digital transformation initiatives.
His industry experience includes work with manufacturing companies, high-tech firms, healthcare providers, life sciences companies, professional service organizations, and nonprofit entities. He works closely with clients to formulate strategic growth and profitability opportunities while also addressing their technology needs.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Great Lakes Science Center, Board of Directors, Marketing Committee Chair and Executive Committee
- Cleveland Leadership Center, Board of Trustees, Marketing Committee Chair and Executive Committee
- South Pointe Hospital, Board of Trustees
- Leadership Cleveland, Class of 2014