Tax & Business
David Reynolds is a partner in the Tax & Business Services division and Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s New Haven, Connecticut Accounting Services Group which provides comprehensive accounting and tax services to closely-held businesses and their owners. He handles a diverse client base including businesses in the manufacturing, environmental, not-for-profit, healthcare, and distribution industries. In addition to his primary role as a trusted advisor, Mr. Reynolds, a Certified Fraud Examiner “CFE”, is called upon to conduct financial forensic engagements and fraud examinations. He also excels at the development of complex pricing models and projections, and has experience as a court appointed receiver and conservator.
Prior to joining the firm in 1984, Mr. Reynolds served as an auditor/investigator for a commodity futures exchange and held various accounting positions. He speaks to business groups, civic organizations and universities on topics related to fraud and forensic accounting.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Connecticut Chapter
- Quinnipiac University School of Business, Advisory Board Member and Past Chair
- Middlesex United Way, Honorary Lifetime Board Member
- Henry Carter Hull Library, Board of Trustees and Treasurer
- Clinton Lions Club, Past President
- Clinton Country Club, Treasurer
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County, Audit Committee Chair