Dawn Meeker is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services department in the New Haven, Connecticut office. She has more than 25 years of experience in both public and private accounting. Ms. Meeker’s area of expertise is in providing accounting and consulting services to companies in various industries. She is adept at advising clients on the appropriate systems implementation of accounting software; and also manages the training of staff on these systems. Ms. Meeker’s has a significant wealth of knowledge within the construction industry due to her 20 years of experience where she served as a controller with various companies in the drywall, electrical and mechanical construction trade areas. She was responsible for overseeing all bonding processes, and financial and banking aspects within the companies she worked for.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- St. Vincent de Paul School, Former Board Member, Former Chairperson
- Boy Scouts Troop 408, Board Member
- National Association of Women in Construction, Member
- Professional Women in Construction, Awards Committee Member