Tax & Business
Denise McKnight, a Marcum tax partner, has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Denise takes a hands on approach, emphasizing continuous communication to keep clients abreast of new tax laws and accounting regulations as they emerge. She provides accounting, auditing, and tax services to clients in a range of industries, including professional service corporations, distribution and manufacturing companies, precious metals refiners, and not-for-profit organizations, among others.
Denise serves clients by focusing on their central concerns as defined by their industry, business goals or immediate financial challenges. Whether working on behalf of commercial or nonprofit clients, she helps organizations in virtually every sector meet strict tax and reporting requirements and combines business strategy with industry-specific insights to help clients achieve their growth goals.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Supportive Older Women’s Network (SOWN), Board Treasurer, Finance Committee Chairperson
- Girls on the Run Philadelphia, Finance Committee Member
- Girls on the Run Philadelphia, Former Board Vice-Chairperson
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)