Dennis Schall is a Partner in the Firm’s National Alternative Investment Industry group. He provides leadership to the Group’s New York City operations and assists with practice development, client service, strategic planning and the setting of policies and procedures. Dennis specializes in auditing and consulting hedge fund and investment advisors with complex investments and financial reporting matters. He advises clients beginning with the start-up phase and continuing through the life of a fund.
Dennis specializes in hard-to-value investments, including complex debt & equity instruments. His experience also extends to other non-traditional investments such as, private investments in public equities, asset based lending, and life settlement investments.
Dennis has more than 20 years of public accounting experience. He speaks on industry topics and has been quoted and published in various trade publications.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Alliance for Alternative Asset Professionals, Founding Member and Treasurer
- Best Practices Committee of the Art Fund Association LLC
- State University of New York at Farmingdale, Technology Studies Curriculum Advisory Board
- United Bavarians of Greater New York and New Jersey, Honorary President