Doryanne Hamel is a director in the Providence office. She has more than 25 years of accounting, auditing and tax experience working with closely held businesses in the manufacturing, service, healthcare, brokerage services, construction, nonprofit industries and employee benefit plan providers.
Doryanne has an extensive background in technical financial reporting matters and has developed an expertise in employee benefit plans. She has thorough knowledge of Rhode Island tax credits and has assisted companies with the reporting requirements to obtain these credits.
Doryanne joined Marcum in 2022 when Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company, LLP merged into the Firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Rhode Island Chapter Certified Fraud Examiners (RICFE)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board of Directors
- Westerly Library & Wilcox Park, Finance Committee
- 2021 Walk to End Alzheimer’s (Westerly, RI) Committee