Edward Boyd, Jr. is a partner in Marcum’s Andover office. He has over 15 years of experience assisting clients in the Governmental and Public Administration industry.
Since joining the Firm, Mr. Boyd’s experience has focused on governmental financial statement audits, OMB A-133/Uniform Guidance single audits, as well as forensic audits and other special projects, including risk assessment, performance audits, and reconciliation assistance. His audit experience includes over 25 cities and towns annually, as well as audits of Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports submitted to the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA). He also evaluates several Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports throughout the country annually as a member of the GFOA’s Special Review Committee.
Mr. Boyd is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Attends annual AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Conference
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accounts (MassCPA) Governmental Auditing and Accounting Committee, Former Committee Chair
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- Connecticut Government Finance Officers Association (CTGFOA)