Erica M. Olobri is a partner in the Firm’s Providence office. She has more than 18 years of experience in managing, conducting, reviewing and analyzing financial data within various companies and organizations. She spends a significant amount of time on audits of state agencies, governments, healthcare organizations, not-for-profit organizations, real estate entities and small businesses.
Ms. Olobri enjoys working directly with her clients on providing guidance on the implementation of new accounting pronouncements, evaluating internal controls and also providing consulting services throughout the year.
Ms. Olobri is an active peer reviewer under the AICPA Peer Review program, and has conducted a number of reviews for variety of CPA firms.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Public Accountants (RISPCA)
- Alzheimer’s Association, Board Treasurer
- Member of the Marcum Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)