Erica Olobri has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. She has primarily worked on audit and accounting engagements. Her focus is on audits of local governments, healthcare organizations, not-for-profit organizations, and real estate and small businesses. Additionally, Ms. Olobri provides tax and other consulting services.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Public Accountants (RISPCA)
- Alzheimer’s Association, Board Treasurer
- Member of the Marcum Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)