Frank R. Biron, CPA, is an assurance director in the Firm’s Merrimack, New Hampshire office. He has over 40 years of governmental accounting and auditing experience. Mr. Biron is primarily responsible for governmental services quality control, including director reviews of Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports (ACFR), governmental financial statements, single audit reports, and related supporting audit work papers. He also performs firm-wide Report Quality Control (RQC) reviews of other firm directors’ government and not-for-profit financial statements and reports. He received the AICPA Certificate of Educational Achievement in Governmental Accounting and Auditing.
Mr. Biron is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
Articles & Presentations
- Instructs the firm’s annual governmental (UMAS) accounting course
- Speaker at various governmental organizations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire