Frank J. Miceli is a Partner in the Firm’s Hartford, Connecticut office. Frank is the leader of assurance for Marcum’s National Healthcare Industry Group, the Leader of the New England Healthcare Industry Group, and a senior member of the Not-for-Profit Industry Group. With over 20 years of experience, his clients include hospitals, nursing homes and senior living communities, home health and hospice agencies, community health centers, organizations serving the developmentally disabled, behavioral healthcare organizations, trade associations, foundations and others within the not-for-profit and healthcare industries.
Mr. Miceli has devoted his entire career to servicing the healthcare and not-for-profit industries in the northeast and throughout the country. In addition to providing audit and assurance services, his breadth of experience affords him the ability to assist clients in a multitude of operational matters including budgeting, accounting information systems, financial reimbursement, internal controls and compliance matters.
Mr. Miceli is a frequent speaker and has presented on various accounting and regulatory issues including annual accounting and auditing technical updates and reimbursement matters. Mr. Miceli volunteers a significant amount of time on a variety of boards of directors and committees serving the healthcare and not-for-profit industries. In addition, he actively maintains his status as a Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) – a recognized marker of leadership and professionalism.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American College of Health Care Administrators
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Long-Term Care Financial Managers, Board of Directors and Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Connecticut Association for Healthcare at Home
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Connecticut Chapter, Board of Directors, Treasurer, Fellow, Past President and Member
- Town of Barkhamsted Board of Finance
- Reimbursement Counsel to CAHCF