Tax & Business
Gail D’Addio is a Director in the Firm’s New Haven office and is a member of the accounting and tax services practice group. She has more than 30 years of experience in providing accounting and business advisory services to closely-held businesses. This experience includes conducting, supervising and reviewing annual audits and examinations of the financial records of a broad range of businesses including construction contractors and related fields in the construction industry, insurance agencies, personnel firms, manufacturers, not-for-profit, internet service providers, commercial and residential real estate operations, wholesale and retail operations.
She has worked extensively with Subchapter C and S corporations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals, not-for-profit, trusts and estates. Gail also has significant experience filing consolidated and multistate tax returns for corporate tax payers. She brings a great deal of care and concern for the financial well-being of her clients as well as a wealth of technical knowledge.
Ms. D’Addio has represented clients in tax examinations before the Internal Revenue Service and the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services. She has significant experience in estate and gift tax planning.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- American Women’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA)
- Co-Chair of Finance Committee and Member of Board of Governor’s at Racebrook Country Club
- Member of the Board of Directors, North Haven Land Trust, Inc
- Past President and Treasurer, Hamden Chamber of Commerce
- Past Vice President of the New Haven Boys and Girls Club
- Past Treasurer of New Haven Sister Cities