Vice President of Technology
George Louris is the vice president of Marcum Technology’s Infrastructure Solutions and Services practice. Marcum Technology provides a wide array of technology services and solutions to clients across a variety of industries with solutions that scale from the SMB to Enterprise markets. His primary focus is to deliver maximum value to his clients through exceptional service delivery of outsourced technology solutions including IT infrastructure projects and Managed Services and support.
Mr. Louris brings with him more than 25 years of technical consulting and management experience with a keen focus on forging customer-focused IT support, managed services and IT outsourcing solutions focused on service excellence. Over his professional career, he has managed multiple large scale technology engagements and support solutions for Fortune 10 companies, healthcare institutions, state and local government, as well as corporate and education organizations. His focus on service level management and service excellence has led to the successful turn around and growth of several IT support organizations.
Mr. Louris earned his Bachelors of Business Administration at Baruch College, CUNY and has spent significant time volunteering his time across several industry associations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Cisco Networking Academy, Past Advisor
- Rutgers Cybersecurity Advisory Board, Past Board Member
- Suffolk Community College Advisory Board for Cybersecurity, Past Board Member HDI Editorial Board, Past Board Member
- HDI Desktop Support Advisory Board and Support Standard Committee, Past Committee Member
- Industry Advisory Board – Copiague School District, Past Board Member