Tax & Business
Glenn Josephs has over 30 years of experience providing accounting, tax, and management advisory services. His practice focus is on forensic accounting and litigation support matters involving business disputes, tax matters and matrimonial cases.
Glenn works closely with many commercial and residential real estate developers, lenders, owners, investors, syndicators, and management companies, including those involved in affordable housing. He also has experience with nonprofit organizations and healthcare and medical practices.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- First Bank, Board of Directors
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)
- Dean’s Development Council (Southern Division)