Gregory Marazita is a Partner in the Firm’s New Haven office and is a member of its National Healthcare Industry group. He has more than 20 years experience providing accounting and advisory services for clients in the healthcare and not-for-profit industries, as well as employee benefit plan providers.
Greg Marazita has extensive experience providing clients with audit and accounting services including due diligence reviews, merger and acquisition analysis, assisting with the development of accounting policies and procedures and providing internal control documentation and analysis. He has designed and implemented audit processes and procedures specifically tailored for healthcare and not-for-profit organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Connecticut Association for Health Care Facilities
- Connecticut Association for Not-for-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Association for Long Term Care Financial Managers
- Massachusetts Extended Care Federation
- National Association for Home Care
- Connecticut Association for Home Care
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts
- Home Care Association of New York State
- Home and Health Care Association of Massachusetts
- Milford Chamber of Commerce
- The Arts Council of Greater New Haven, Board Member