Gregory Skoda is the former chairman and co-founder of two top 100 accounting firms, including Skoda Minotti CPA’s of Cleveland, Ohio, which he merged into Marcum in 2019. Greg helps clients achieve their business growth objectives by participating in the development of their strategic plans and providing creative business and personal tax planning. He also assists clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, succession and estate planning, and wealth accumulation strategies.
Greg co-founded the public company, CBIZ, and has acquired more than 200 companies for himself or for companies in which he is or was a principal. He has facilitated well over 500 buy or sell transactions for a wide variety of clients, including participating in due diligence on several thousand potential mergers and acquisitions.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Board of Trustees
- Cuyahoga Community College Foundation, Board of Directors, Vice Chairman and Treasurer
- John Carroll University, Board of Directors, Finance Committee and Governance and Nominating Committees
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Vice Chairman, Board of Trustees
- University Hospitals Health System, Finance Committee