Former chairman and co-founder of Skoda Minotti CPAs of Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. Skoda merged his prior firm into Marcum in 2019. Mr. Skoda helps clients achieve their business growth objectives by participating in the development of their strategic plans and providing creative business and personal tax planning. He also assists clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, succession and estate planning and wealth accumulation strategies.
Mr. Skoda co-founded the public company CBIZ, and has acquired more than 200 companies for himself or for companies in which he is or was a principal. He has facilitated well over 500 buy or sell transactions for a wide variety of clients, including participating in due diligence on several thousand potential mergers and acquisitions.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Business Volunteers Unlimited, Board of Directors
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Board of Trustees
- Cuyahoga Community College Foundation, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- John Carroll University, Board of Directors, Finance Committee and Advancement Committee
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Board Member
- University Hospitals Health System, Nominating Committee and Finance Committee
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital Committee, Chair