Northern California Technology and
Life Sciences Leader
Gregory A. Zoll is a partner in the Assurance Services division of the Firm’s San Jose, California office. He has nearly twenty years of audit and accounting experience conducting, reviewing and analyzing financial information for companies that span a variety of industries, including biotechnology, life sciences, software, manufacturing, education, not-for-profit, and employee benefit plans.
Gregory offers an array of services to both publicly held and private companies, including financial auditing and accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, consolidations, and financial analysis. In addition, he has performed audit and other attest services for several state agencies and matters involving business consulting, initial public offerings, special internal control audits, and complex financing transactions.
Gregory shares his knowledge internally to other Firm professionals. He develops firm-wide training materials and is a frequent speaker at in-house seminars on various topics including recent accounting pronouncements, industry developments, and complex accounting issues.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- American Red Cross, Volunteer
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Current SEC Proposals and What to Monitor In 2020, SEC Insights, March 2020
- Financing Paths For Your Venture, Accelerator for Biosciences Connecticut – Presentation, Purdue Pharma, January 2019
- FASB Issues Guidance Towards the Simplification of Instruments with Down Round Features, SEC insights, December 2017
- President Trump Nominates Jay Clayton as Chairman of the SEC, SEC Insights, February 2017