Tax & Business
Harriet Greenberg, a Marcum assurance partner and, previously, Friedman LLP co-managing partner, has over 30 years of experience working primarily with distribution and manufacturing companies. She provides accounting, tax, and business consulting services to help increase efficiency and enhance profitability.
Harriet’s clients have included both privately held and public companies. She has worked on initial public offerings, reverse mergers, ESOP transactions, and significant acquisitions. Harriet also founded Friedman’s Women’s Development Network, which encouraged and mentored women at the firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Fashion Service Network, Board Member
- Fashion Institute of Technology, Department of Entrepreneurship, Advisory Board Member
- Lymphoma Research Foundation, Board of Directors
- Business Executives Group, President, 1989-1990
- ORT America
- B’nai B’rith
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- DFK International, President
- Founder of Friedman LLP’s Women’s Development Network
Related Insights & News