Harry Steinmetz, CPA, CFE, is an Advisory partner and a member of the Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Support and Transaction Advisory Services groups. He has more than 40 years of experience providing litigati-n support and forensic accounting services in criminal and civil litigation cases, as well as buy- and sell side consulting services.
In addition, Harry provides consulting, accounting, and audit services to a number of publicly held companies and has worked on various initial public offerings, acquisitions and private placements.
He has represented individual entities, financial institutions, insurance companies and law firms, and has advised on fidelity claims resolution, bankruptcy, and merger and acquisition matters. He is experienced in providing large-scale litigation support for high-profile cases and has experience providing due diligence services on transactions of various sizes and complexity.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association for Corporate Growth
- Commercial Finance Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute