Office Managing Partner
Tax & Business
Hiram Ocariz is a Tax & Business Services partner and serves as office managing partner in Coral Gables, Florida. He was the founding partner of OGH Certified Public Accountants & Advisors, a full service public accounting firm that merged into Marcum in August 2019.
Mr. Ocariz has more than 25 years of experience in foreign and domestic taxation. He works with businesses and individuals to ensure tax compliance and provide consulting on a broad range of tax matters. He has particular expertise in working with multinational corporations and has advised on buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions to assist with structuring and due diligence.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Florida International University School of Accounting, Advisory Board Member; Honorary Accounting Society
- Latin Builders Association
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Advisory Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Cuban American Certified Public Accountants