Holly Stamper Morgan is a business development and client advancement strategist. For more than 20 years she has worked with C-level executives from public and private companies across the globe. She enables executives to address and solve core business issues to achieve growth including digital transformation, IT assessments, and strategic roadmaps. She also enables leadership teams to strengthen community impact initiatives through philanthropic and sponsorship programs.
Holly is senior director of strategic IT consulting for Marcum Technology. Her clients are high-tech companies, pharma and life sciences, nonprofits, food and beverage, and more.
Holly is a leader who values meaningful experiences with colleagues who respect each other, their clients and the outcome of their work. Her personal mission is to lead by example; create pathways for growth; learn from others; and enjoy the journey.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Women’s Economic Leadership Development, Member
- Women of the Channel Leadership Network, VIP Member
- BayArts, Board Member
- Team NEO Member of IIoT Smart Manufacturing Cluser
- College Now Mentor
- Cleveland Leadership Center, Cleveland Civic Institute
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Ingram Micro TXA Cyber Security Solutions Summit Presentation, August 2020
- MCPc / Ingram Micro Healthcare Partner Success Story, 2020