AssuranceAutomotive, Real Estate
Hugh Tama a Partner in the Firm’s San Francisco office and a member of its National Retail/Consumer Products Industry Group. He provides audit services, financial reporting and strategic business consulting for closely-held and emerging businesses. His services to these clients include succession planning, executive incentive plans, exit strategies, ESOP’s financing, non-qualified compensation plans, and mergers and acquisitions consulting. Mr. Tama also has extensive experience working with clients on a range of mergers and acquisitions projects.
Mr. Tama has a uniquely refined and comprehensive expertise in automotive dealer advertising groups and international business consulting. In addition, he has served as a board member and advisor to both private and public companies.
Mr. Tama joined the Firm in 1995 when the regional accounting practice where he served as Managing Partner merged with Marcum. He began his career at a “Big 8” national accounting firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Professional Ethics Committee, East Bay Chapter, Past Chairman
- DFK, USA, Inc., Past President, Executive Board
- Presidio Bank, Advisory Board
- Diablo Valley College Foundation, Board of Directors
- Grand Auto, Inc., Past Member Board of Directors
- Joe Morgan Youth Foundation, Board Member
- STAND (Against Domestic Violence), Past Member Board of Directors
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Financial Management of Automobile Manufacturing Advertising Groups
- Financing Your Closely Held Business
- Key Employee Incentive Programs
- Manufacturing Abroad-Choices & Strategies