AssuranceAutomotive, Nonprofit & Social Sector, Retail & Consumer Products, Food & Beverage
Ilyssa Blum is a Partner in Marcum’s Assurance Division and well as the firm’s Food & Beverage Industry Leader for the Southeast. She has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting and auditing services to companies in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. Ms. Blum leads numerous audit engagements and has particular expertise in financial reporting.
With each engagement, Ms. Blum reviews financial statements, auditors’ reports, and management letter comments. She provides guidance to clients ranging from complex accounting issues to general business matters.
Additionally, Ms. Blum serves as the regional leader for the Marcum Diversity & Inclusion Initiative.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies, Board Member
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Member
- Marcum Foundation, Board of Directors