Jaike Hornreich is a director in the Firms’ Risk Advisory Services and brings nearly 10 years of information technology security, auditing and consulting experience to his clients. Mr. Hornreich has extensive experience in coaching businesses to leverage controls to generate efficiencies and maintain compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Horneich worked at an international firm, where he began his career.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Test (GWAPT)
- GIAC Penetration Test (GPEN)
- Core Impact Certified Professional (CICP)
- HITrust Certified CSF Practitioner (CCSP)