Jason Moi is a partner in the Firm’s Boston, Massachusetts office and is a member of its SEC and High Technology groups. He has more than 17 years of accounting experience serving and working closely with both publicly held and private venture capital backed entities. He provides auditing, assurance and consulting services to clients in various industries including high technology, life sciences, biotechnology, software, manufacturing and employee benefit plans.
Mr. Moi also participates in several of the Firm’s internal efforts. He frequently shares his experience as an instructor and organizes sessions for a variety of continuing professional education trainings. In addition, he is involved with the Firm’s recruiting initiatives. He has written articles on topics including revenue recognition, “Say on Pay” rules and the Tax Cut and Jobs Act for the Firm’s various newsletters.
Mr. Moi joined the Firm in 2003. Previously, he was an Experienced Associate in the Assurance department at a “Big Four” accounting firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Association of Asian-American Professionals, Boston Chapter Board Member
- The Entrepreneurial Institute, Board Member
- The PGA Tour Blue Crew, Marshal Captain (Volunteer)