Tax & Business
For more than 30 years, Jeffrey Resnick has advised clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on closely held businesses in the apparel and consumer products, real estate, healthcare, and nonprofit arenas.
As a thought leader, Jeffrey publishes articles on a host of topics and frequently appears in the media. His coverage includes Newsday’s “Ask the Expert,” the Mann Report, Mann on the Street, Long Island Business News, and Cable News Channel 12. Jeffrey has also been featured in national publications including Practical Accountant and Accounting Today. Jeffrey is a frequently sought after lecturer and is coauthor of the book “For New York Doctors Only,” a tax, financial planning and wealth preservation guide for the medical profession.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Community Board 15, Brooklyn, NY, Past Board Member
- Young Israel of Bedford Bay, Past President
- Young Israel of Woodmere, Past Treasurer