New England Consumer & Industrial Products Leader
Jeff Rossi is an Assurance partner in the Firm’s Hartford, Connecticut office and serves as the New England Consumer & Industrial Products leader. He has nearly 30 years of experience providing audit and assurance services to tier one aerospace / defense, automotive, food manufacturing, sanitation / recycling, construction, and logistics companies.
Jeff has worked with privately owned and private equity-owned companies and is focused on EBITDA enhancement and value creation. He has worked with several clients as lead advisor on mergers and acquisitions as well as divestitures.
Before joining Marcum in 2022, Jeff served as an office managing partner, executive board member and the manufacturing industry co-leader for a large national accounting and advisory firm in Connecticut, providing assurances services to a variety of clients.
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, Jeff also holds the credentials of Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Jeff has extensive experience in forensic accounting, internal controls and fraud prevention. Jeff also passed the Certified Fraud Deterrence Analyst exam in 2005 and earned the Certified Valuation Analyst credential in 2006.
He was recognized in the Hartford Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 in 2007 and received the Fairfield/Westchester Business Journal’s Most Trusted Advisor award in 2017.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA), Real Estate/Construction Committee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Turn Around Manufacturers Association
- United States Department of Commerce District Export Council
- University of Connecticut, Accounting Department Advisory Board Member
- University of New Haven, Accounting Department Advisory Board Member