Jennifer Quent is a director in the Firm’s Family Office practice and a member of the Marcum Wealth Dimensions group and the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council. Ms. Quent oversees the financial matters and lifestyle services on behalf of ultra-high-net-worth clients, providing families and private foundations with a distinguished level of attention and personal service.
Ms. Quent has shown dedication and professionalism across a wide range of artistic and business disciplines. At age 17, she began her professional dance career with the Hartford Ballet before joining the world-renowned American Ballet Theatre in New York City, where she performed at Lincoln Center and on tour worldwide until her retirement.
Prior to joining Marcum, Ms. Quent served as the chief of staff for Guggenheim Partners’ Quantitative Investment Services group, a machine learning-based quantitative investment manager. Her duties included oversight across internal investor relations, human resource management, recruitment, IT, procurement and legal operations for a 20-person team.
Designations & Certifications
- Accredited Management Accountant, Global Academy of Finance & Management
- Notary Public, Florida Department of State
- Project Management, New York University
- Behavioral Finance, Duke University
- Culture-Driven Team Building, University of Pennsylvania
- Fashion Merchandising & Home Product Development, Fashion Institute of Technology
Civic & Charitable Affiliations
- Contributor and Mentor, Pivot Pointe
- Fundraising Consultant, Children of Fallen Patriots
- Wellington Boys & Girls Club, Committee Member
- Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council, Member