Jeremy Long is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services group. He has experience providing accounting, attestation and advisory services, and works with clients throughout the U.S. in the insurance, financial services, manufacturing, nonprofit and health services industries. Prior to joining the Firm in 2007, he worked in public accounting as a tax associate.
Mr. Long provides growth, accounting, and tax advisory services to his clients throughout the year.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Insurance Accounting & Systems Association, Member
- Ohio Captive Insurance Association, Member
- Greater Akron Chamber Young Professionals Network, Member
Awards & Recognition
- Skoda Minotti annual Delivering on the Promise Award, 2009 and 2014 recipient
- Graduate of Skoda Minotti’s second Leadership Development Class, 2013 – 2015