Transaction Advisory Services
Jessica McCauley is a partner in Marcum’s New Haven, Connecticut office. She is a part of the New England Transaction Advisory Services group and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting roles. She specializes in providing transaction advisory services to buy and sell-side clients.
Jessica’s experience includes performing buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings engagements for middle market clients, assisting clients with accounting policies and converting to a GAAP basis, advising on net working capital matters, and assisting throughout the deal process. She enjoys helping clients with all phases of the transaction process and ensuring that every deliverable is completed in a timely manner and of the highest quality.
Before joining Marcum, Jessica led audits, compilations and reviews for businesses in various industries, including startups, media, technology, distributors, and manufacturers.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Monroe Travel Basketball, Past Treasurer
- Monroe Little League, Past Treasurer and Secretary
- Optimus Healthcare, Inc., Board Treasurer
- Optimus Healthcare, Board Chair
- Manufacture CT, Finance Committee Member (Former)
- The Kennedy Center, Inc., Board Treasurer (Former)
- The Kennedy Center, Inc., Finance and Investment Committee Member (Former)