Transaction Advisory Services
Jessica McCauley is a director in Marcum’s Hartford, Connecticut office. She is a member of the New England Transaction Advisory Services group and has over 20 years of experience within public accounting roles. She specializes in providing transaction advisory services to buy and sell-side clients.
Prior to joining Marcum,Ms. McCauley led audits, compilations and reviews for businesses in a variety of industries, including startups, media, technology, distributors and manufacturers.
Ms. McCauley’s experience includes quality of earnings analysis, due diligence engagements and providing assistance to buyers and sellers in acquisition and divestiture transactions. She enjoys working directly with clients ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner and at the firm’s standards of quality.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Manufacture CT, Finance Committee Member
- Monroe Travel Basketball, Past Treasurer
- Monroe Little League, Past Treasurer and Secretary
- Optimus Healthcare, Inc., Board Treasurer
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- The Kennedy Center, Inc., Board Treasurer
- The Kennedy Center, Inc., Finance and Investment Committee Member